FX & Treasury in Egypt
11 Feb 2020
- FX – accessing hard currency is no longer a problem.
- Cash repatriation – is ‘smooth but cumbersome’ via intercompany invoicing, royalties and dividends.
- AP is slow but reliable – cashless collections (cards etc. are challenging)
- Local banking, interbank transfers & cheque outsourcing
- Including Egypt in a multilateral netting programme
To access this report:Access to the full report is available to Premium Subscribers. Please log in to access the download.
Please contact us to find out about our subscription packages.