Handling AML & Sanctions
3 Jul 2019
- Inconsistency of approach both within individual banks and across different banks.
- Banks treating clients differently
- Highly time consuming and frustrating for corporates
- Lack of transparency from banks about why payments are stopped
- Permitted payments with fully transparent disclosure get stopped – but has a bank ever been fined for processing such a payment?
- Pre-screening of payments by banks
- Education of commercial teams
To access this report:Access to the full report is available to Premium Subscribers. Please log in to access the download.
Please contact us to find out about our subscription packages.