Boletos & Receivables in Brazil
19 May 2019
- Boletos are unique and are a great way to minimise DSO which is a major problem in many countries.
- Bank charges for processing Boletos are seen as high, especially for paper – based Boletos.
- Moving from paper to electronic reduces bank fees by 55% – but smaller clients are reluctant to change their processes
- The move to electronic also reduces opportunities for fraud from paper-based Boletos (see CompleXCountries Report FX & Treasury in Brazil 30 Jan 2019)
- Receiving payment via wire transfer reduces bank fees but has higher A/R processing costs as the remittance data is often poor.
To access this report:Access to the full report is available to Premium Subscribers. Please log in to access the download.
Please contact us to find out about our subscription packages.