FX & Treasury in Thailand
12 Mar 2020
- Local Investment opportunities are limited
- FX hedging can be both onshore and offshore with few issues
- Offshore THB bank accounts are possible but you need to research liquidity implications
- Incorporating Thailand into an SSC is straightforward but cheque reconciliation can be an issue for up country bank branches
- DSO is high and collections are slow
To access this report:Access to the full report is available to Premium Subscribers. Please log in to access the download.
Please contact us to find out about our subscription packages.